The MULTIPLA transplanter is a carousel machine suitable for planting vegetables in plugs of different shapes (pyramid, cylinder, cone, ...).
The MULTIPLA transplanter is a carousel machine suitable for planting vegetables in plugs of different shapes (pyramid, cylinder, cone, ...). This machine is suitable for a large variety of vegetables: tomato, cabbage, broccoli, celery, lettuce and onions are the most common. Every MULTIPLA planting unit is equipped with two independent parallel linkages that float on the ground, in order to grant a perfect planting quality even when the ground conditions are very difficult. This transplanter can work both on flat ground and raised beds.
MULTIPLA is equipped with a double-row carousel that splits the plants in two rows and that can be fed by one single operator.
- Rubber roller with adjustable pressure
- PSC (plant spacing control - hydraulic drive)
- Granular applicator
- Fertilizer applicator
- Water applicator
- Water tank
- Memoplant (data memory on SD card)
- Pack wheel pressure: hydraulic adjustment
- Planting depth: electric adjustment
- Front disc to open the ground
- Back forks for loading a complete pallet
- Telescopic and hydraulic folding frames
- Inter-row variable, depending on the model chosen, from 21 cm to 100 cm
Documents / Brochure
There is no information to show